SERENITY

I would do absolutely anything right now to be able to snuggle up next to you, bury my head in your chest and interlock my fingers with yours. Because there is nothing more beautiful than to watch you drift away, sleeping, while you dream about whatever it is you're dreaming about, be it a good dream or a bad one. It's just nice to watch you, with your eyelids shut, covering those chocolate colored iris in which I completely adore. Looking calm and collected as if all the pain and worry just faded away. 

I would do absolutely anything to watch the sunlight shine on your face in the morning, casting shadows on the spaces beside you. As birds flutter at the open window next to you, singing to a tune no one has ever heard of. And by that you're suddenly aware of the warm morning light, deliberately unfolding those eyes, catching me speculating them as you smile and whisper "good morning". It would be a true blessing if I could have that on replay like a broken dusty old record, for every morning I appoint to. Because there would not be a day of having the thought of walking away from all of... this.

I just wish I was what you wanted or will want, eventually. I wish I can be all that you needed. But often at times, I feel like I'm never good enough for you. And it wouldn't be much of a surprise if you wish to squander this while you look upon every fault and flaw. Because truth be told, I never actually expected to be this closely attached to you. But somehow, somewhere in between every laugh, stupid fights, long talks and all those times we've spent together,I fell in love.