RAINCOAT



He was the boy in the tattered green raincoat... who looked at me with wholesome care. He who held my hand and whose lips suavely touched mine. Who drifted with me, away. Together. Into the clouds, away from reality. Away. Away. And all I could see was the stars shining, and his eyes shining too. 

He was the boy in the tattered green raincoat. Who acted like a complete goofball. He who sang with broken falsettos. Who is just a little too odd for everyone else. Who went a little too far across the line. And he who made me, me. 

He was the boy in the tattered green raincoat. Whose eyes were heavenly, lips lovely, mind deadly. Seeing that I can't have him when it's him that I long so much for. Him over the world. And him over anything. 

He was the boy in the tattered green raincoat, who I bumped into, one rainy afternoon in the train going south. He who looked at me, and then looked away. Away. Away.