THE SIGHT OF A DAYDREAM

Why am I always tired in the morning, and fully awake at night? With the lights turned off, I roam about deep into the dark. Drifting slowly into my thoughts, towards the very thought of you

A stranger beforehand. Had I not been cautions of what lies ahead would I even tumble upon such miracle. In a slight gaze, with pallors of a dead man and shadows underneath those deep hazel eyes, we meet. You took a few steps to get closer, whilst staring blankly at me. No, not at me, but through me. It's as if you're trying to cut me open, to reach into my soul, to figure out what makes me tick. Despite it all, I'd allow it. I'd take that leap of faith and surrender it to you. 

Could it be that I have agreed to be your Sally? I am not certain of what goes through your mind. I'm not certain of what you're thinking of, but something about those brown brown eyes makes me certain that you're a mistake I'd be happy to make.