MR. FILCH

Does it ever occur to you on how we're living two separate lives now? Does it ever occur to you on how one day you just decided to leave? Does it ever occur to you? On how one day, you just became a complete different person. How everything, from what you've felt to what you've had, just faded away. 

Do you not realize how happy we'd all be if you didn't leave? If you've actually overcome all the emotions you had. Do you not see what you've always needed and who actually loves you for what you are were all ahead of you. You could of had it better right this very moment. If only you stayed. But instead, you overlooked it all. 

Don't tell me you've always cared, because you didn't. No, don't say you've at least called and asked on how our days were. Don't tell me you were always there for us, because you weren't. If you actually did then we could of felt it. All I ever felt was utter bullshit. You were mostly gone the whole time, we actually got used to it all. We were more of a routine for you, weren't we? You've asked us on how everything was, not because you wanted to know, but because you had to. Because it was right. I know it doesn't really mean anything. We don't mean anything anymore. Do we? 

I couldn't force you to stay, no. But I just want you to know that I would be more than happy if you did.